The method of stopping the frequency conversion air compressor for more than 1-3 months
Due to production adjustments, when the number of permanent magnet variable frequency air compressors exceeds the demand, they will be shut down. How does the manufacturer need to maintain the stopped permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor? Taking the screw-type high-pressure permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor as an example, the correct operation method is introduced, especially in areas with relatively low seasonal temperatures, more attention should be paid to the treatment of shutdown equipment.
The treatment method for the screw type permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor shut down for more than 1 month:
1) Wrap the air compressor controller, distribution box and other electrical equipment with plastic paper or oil paper to prevent air intrusion;
2) When the permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor is turned off, the water in the oil cooler and aftercooler should be drained to prevent the cooler from freezing and cracking under low temperature conditions.
3) If there is a fault before the permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor stops, it should be repaired and then placed to avoid emergency use in the future.
4) Two or three days after the air compressor is shut down, the condensed water in the oil and gas barrel, oil cooler and aftercooler will be discharged.
In addition to the above procedures, if the screw type permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor has been shut down for more than 3 months, the following procedures must be performed:
1) Close all openings of the air compressor to prevent moisture and dust from entering;
2) Replace the lubricating oil of the air compressor before stopping, and run it for 30 minutes, and remove the condensed water in the air barrel and oil cooler after two or three days;
3) Drain the condensed water;
4) Store the air compressor in a place with less dust and dry air.
The above are the treatment methods for the permanent magnet variable frequency air compressors that have been stopped for one month and three months respectively. In short, if the equipment is shut down for a long time, it needs to be sealed to prevent dust, drain all moisture, keep the machine dry, and conduct a comprehensive inspection of the machine after shutting down to ensure that there are no faults and make it ready for future use.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider