Diaphragm Air Compressor
Diaphragm compressor is a special structure positive displacement compressor. The cylinder does not need to be lubricated, the sealing performance is good, the compression medium does not contact any lubricant, there is no pollution, and the compression purity can reach 99.999%. It is especially suitable for the compression, transportation, and bottling of high-value rare gases and highly corrosive, toxic, explosive, and radioactive gases. For example, H2、He、Ar、C2H4、F、HS、CL、SiH4、NF
Diaphragm compressor cylinder has good heat dissipation, simple and efficient structure, high pressure can be achieved by two-stage compression, and at the same time, it can be close to isothermal compression. Therefore, it is used in industrial gas, food and medicine, petrochemical industry, aviation nuclear power, military equipment, scientific research, and testing, etc. The field is widely used.
V Type Diaphragm Air Compressor
Structure type: V type
Piston travel: 70-130mm
Max.piston force: 10KN-30KN
Max.discharge pressure: 50Mpa
Flow-rate range: 2-100Nm3/h
Motor power: 2.2KW-30KW
D Type Diaphragm Air Compressor
Structure type: D type
Piston travel: 130-210mm
Max.piston force: 40KN-160KN
Max.discharge pressure: 100Mpa
Flow-rate range: 30-2000Nm3/h
Motor power: 22KW-200KW
Z Type Diaphragm Air Compressor
Structure type: Z type
Piston travel: 70-180mm
Max.piston force: 10KN-90KN
Max.discharge pressure: 70Mpa
Flow-rate range: 0.5-500Nm3/h
Motor power: 2.2KW-45KW
L Type Diaphragm Air Compressor
Structure type: L type
Piston travel: 110-180mm
Max.piston force: 20KN-90KN
Max.discharge pressure: 100Mpa
Flow-rate range: 10-1000Nm3/h
Motor power: 7.5KW-90KW
Professional diaphragm compressor manufacturers
It has the characteristics of large compression ratio, good sealing, and the compressed gas is not polluted by lubricating oil and other solid impurities
The h2 compressor designed and manufactured by "Sollant" are divided into four categories: V, Z, D, L, and 26 series, with nearly 900 products. The single machine displacement of the product is up to 3000Nm3/h, the pressure design range is up to 100MPa, the maximum piston force is 250KN, and the maximum driving power is 450KW.
Why Choose Sollant
- The hydrogen gas compressor has a reasonable structure design, stable and reliable operation, low vibration, and low noise.
- The cylinder body parts adopt the structure without a matching plate, which reduces the difficulty of the assembly process and reduces the sealing surface.
- The new-type membrane cavity curve and the imported gas valve improve the volumetric efficiency of the compressor
- The entire diaphragm type compressor is concentrated on a skid-mounted chassis, which is convenient for transportation and installation.
Best Diaphragm Compressor Reviews
Brief Introduction of Diaphragm Compressor
The diaphragm compressor hydrogen is mainly composed of a motor, a base, a crankcase, a crankshaft connecting rod movement mechanism, cylinder parts, oil and gas pipelines, an electronic control system, and some accessories.
The principle of the gas-assisted oil-free high-pressure nitrogen compressor is that the nitrogen is completely isolated from the hydraulic oil, and there is no pollution during the compression process. It completely avoids the high oil content of the oil-lubricated piston-type high-pressure compressor.
The filter element is regularly replaced and the special compressor oil is added. Disadvantages of extremely high cost. The structure is simple, the maintenance is convenient, the reliability is high, the pressure output is stable, and the running sound is extremely low.
A reciprocating compressor that compresses and delivers gas by reciprocating a diaphragm in a cylinder. The diaphragm is clamped along the periphery by two limiting plates to form a cylinder. The diaphragm is driven by mechanical or hydraulic pressure to reciprocate in the cylinder to realize the compression and delivery of gas.
Compressors that use rubber or plastic diaphragms and are mechanically driven are only suitable for occasions with a displacement of several cubic meters per hour and a discharge pressure of about 1.2 MPa. They are generally made as single-stage or two-stage.
Compressors that use metal diaphragms and are driven by hydraulic power are more common. Their displacement can reach 100 cubic meters per hour, and the discharge pressure of multi-stage compression can exceed 100 MPa, which is suitable for conveying and pressurizing various gases. It can also be used as a booster compressor after an oil-free compressor.
The thickness of the metal diaphragm is generally 0.3 to 0.5 mm. The life of the diaphragm depends on the selected material and its surface roughness. Due to the large mass of the hydraulic drive, the average speed of the piston in the hydraulic part can only be 2 meters per second, so the machine speed is usually in the range of 300 to 500 rpm.
The ratio of the cylinder working volume surface area of the high-pressure hydrogen compressor to the cylinder volume is much larger than that of the reciprocating piston compressor. The gas compression is close to an isothermal process, so the pressure ratio of each stage can be as high as 25.
Diaphragm gas compressors are suitable for various applications with small displacement due to the good airtightness of the cylinder, and the compressed gas is not polluted. For example, it is used as a small air supply device, pneumatic regulator, aeration device for aquarium breeding ponds, and the transportation and pressurization of oil-free, toxic, corrosive, precious, or radioactive gases in the chemical industry.
Hydrogen compressor types
- Classified by structure:
Diaphragm compressors have six types: Z, V, D, L, W, and hexagonal type;
- Classified by diaphragm material:
Diaphragm materials of diaphragm compressors are metal diaphragm (including black metal and non-ferrous metal) and non-metal diaphragms;
- Classified by compressed media:
It can compress rare and precious gases, flammable and explosive gases, high-purity gases, corrosive gases, etc.
- Classified by sports organization:
Crankshaft connecting rod, crank slider, etc.;
- Classified by cooling method:
Water cooling, oil cooling, rear air cooling, natural cooling, etc.;
- Classified by lubrication method:
Pressure lubrication, splash lubrication, external forced lubrication, etc.
Advantages of diaphragm compressor:
1. High compression efficiency: The optimal design of the membrane cavity curve, so the volume efficiency is maximized, and the surface treatment technology of the diaphragm improves the working efficiency of the compressor, achieves a high energy efficiency ratio, and makes the filling speed more efficient.
2. High-purity gas compression: The gas is completely sealed to the outside world, which can achieve high sealing performance. The compressed gas has exactly the same purity as when it enters the compressor.
3. Low maintenance rate: The compressor uses pressure lubrication. Compressor components have excellent hydraulic oil lubrication, and the wear of moving parts is reduced to the lowest limit, so the maintenance rate is low.
5. The oil pump system has good performance: the fully functional built-in oil supply and pressure regulating system provides stable pressure and clean oil for compressor lubrication and cylinder work and ensures that the oil system does not leak and the oil supply is stable.