How to repair the screw air compressor failure?
- When starting, the pressure immediately reaches the upper limit. When the screw air compressor is started during trial operation, the pressure gauge shows that the pressure immediately reaches the upper limit, which means that the compressed air produced by the compressor cannot be discharged. Closer inspection revealed that the pressure holding valve was stuck, probably due to the low temperature, the pressure holding valve froze.
- The time relay is damaged. After the pressure of the screw air compressor reaches the upper limit of 0.8 MPa, the full load indicator light is on, and the pressure value displayed by the pressure gauge begins to drop, but the compressor motor is still on, and the exhaust solenoid valve has been activated. When the air pressure drops to the lower limit of 0.5 MPa, gas will be generated again.
- Air compressor over-temperature alarm stops The screw air compressor sends out an alarm and stops running when the temperature is too high. After trying to restart the air compressor it only worked for a short time. The temperature rises instantaneously and exceeds 100°C, and an alarm is issued and stopped. The frequency of this kind of failure is not very high, and it occurs 2-3 times a day.
- The exhaust temperature is too high. The fault phenomenon is that during operation, it trips and stops by itself, and the exhaust high temperature indicator light is on. After inspection, the lubricating oil level meets the requirements, and the lubricating oil is of good quality. Remove the temperature sensor resistor and measure the resistance, which deviates from the corresponding value for the ambient temperature.
- The air compressor rotates normally but there is no pressure. There are usually two reasons for this kind of failure: one is the leakage of the pipeline, and the other is the failure of the intake system. However, there are two possible reasons for the failure of the intake system, namely: the air filter element is seriously dirty and blocked; When leaking, the intake valve can close.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider