How to solve the problem of insufficient air compressor pressure?
- The occurrence of this situation may be due to the failure of the barometer. At this time, you need to observe the air pressure gauge. If it indicates that the pressure is insufficient, you can let the engine run at a medium speed for a few minutes. It means that the barometer is damaged, and the barometer should be repaired at this time.
- The transmission belt between the air compressor and the engine is too loose or slipping, or the pipeline between the air compressor and the air storage tank is ruptured or the joint leaks. At this time, you should check whether the belt of the air compressor is too loose, from the air compressor to the air tank, to the intake pipe of the control valve, and whether the joints are loose, cracked or leaking.
- Too much sediment in the oil-water separator, pipeline or air filter causes blockage. At this time, you should check whether the oil-water separator, the air filter, and the dirt in the pipeline are clogged due to too much dirt. If it is clogged, the dirt should be cleaned.
- The exhaust valve of the air compressor is not tightly sealed, the spring is too soft or broken, the cylinder head bolts of the air compressor are loose, the trachoma and the cylinder head gasket are damaged, resulting in air leakage. At this time, check whether the exhaust valve of the air compressor is leaking, whether the spring is too soft or broken, etc., and replace or repair damaged parts according to the faults found.
- The cylinder liner, piston and piston ring of the air compressor are worn out and even leak. At this time, check whether the cylinder liner and piston ring of the air compressor are excessively worn.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider