Selection method of explosion-proof oil-free air compressor
- When choosing an explosion-proof oil-free air compressor, it is necessary to confirm the explosion-proof grade of the explosion-proof oil-free air compressor;
- Explosion-proof oil-free air compressors are used in different places, and the requirements for explosion-proof grades of explosion-proof air compressors are different. The prices of explosion-proof air compressors are different, and the models of explosion-proof air compressors are also different. They are all called: explosion-proof air compressors;
- Explosion-proof oil-free air compressors are currently on the market: dust explosion-proof oil-free air compressors, environmental explosion-proof air compressors, and explosion-proof piston air compressors. The explosion-proof grades are: ExdIIBT4, ExdIICT4, EXTDA21
- Explosion-proof air compressors are mainly installed on electric motors and electrical appliances that are explosion-proof.
- If the place where the explosion-proof oil-free air compressor is used needs to be equipped with relevant explosion-proof cold dryers and related post-drying equipment.
When using an explosion-proof oil-free air compressor, the air source is required to be clean and water-free, and an explosion-proof oil-free air compressor with its own drainage can also be selected.
- Application places of explosion-proof air compressor: suitable for chemical industry, oil depot, wine industry, pharmaceutical factory, oil field, mine, gas filling station, natural gas, beverage, post and telecommunications, instrument air matching, well digging, etc., which have requirements for explosion-proof place use.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider