Talking about common faults and treatment of oil-free screw air compressor
1. Air output temperature is too high
(1) Reduce the air input temperature. Increase the ventilation of the air compressor room, add an exhaust hood on the roof of the air compressor room to remove heat, and control the indoor temperature not to be too high, especially in summer, the temperature of the air compressor room should not exceed 40°C.
(2) Reduce the input temperature of cooling water, keep the water temperature at 18°C in winter and 24°C in summer.
(3) Increase the flow rate of cooling water. After calculation, the difference between the input temperature and output temperature of cooling water is 15°C, and the flow rate of cooling water is 3.7 liters/second.
(4) Clean up the scale or dirty sediment in the cooling water. Add detergent to the cooling water to dredge the cooling water system.
2. The oil temperature is too high
The air compressor has an oil temperature protection setting. When the oil temperature exceeds 70°C, it will shut down, causing the air compressor to shut down frequently. The reason for the high oil temperature is the failure of the oil cooler. Since the cooling water pipeline in the oil cooler is thin, it is not easy to clean after scaling, resulting in the failure of the oil temperature to drop. Replacing one oil cooler is $2800. After research and exploration, it is better to clean the cooler with the following methods. After dismantling the oil cooler, soak it in detergent for one day, and then use a small water pump to pour water under pressure into the oil cooler and rinse repeatedly to remove the scale. With this method, the air compressor in our factory has not replaced the oil cooler, and the oil temperature can also be controlled below 60°C in summer. The air filter fails frequently. When the air compressor starts to be used, the air filter can only be used for one month before it fails. After analysis, the surrounding air environment is dirty. For this reason, add a mesh cover (pre-filter) above the air filter of the air compressor to extend the service life of the filter.
Sollant Focus on Energy Saving