What preparations should be made before starting the air compressor?
- Check whether all emergency buttons on the engine and air compressor controller are in operation, and whether there is an alarm display.
- Manually check the lubrication system and pump oil 30 times to make sure that the pre-lubrication oil pump of the unit is normal.
- Check whether the oil level of the air compressor and engine crankcase is within the specified range, and whether the oil level of the engine oil is less than 1≤2.
- Check whether the process is smooth.
- Check whether the loading valve is working properly, and make sure that there is no residual liquid in each cleaning tank and separator.
- Check whether the liquid level of the expansion tank is between 1 and 2.3.
- Check whether the cleaning cabin, engine lubricating oil heater and compressor oil heater are turned off.
- Check for abnormal phenomena such as wear and adhesion of the equipment.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider