The cause and solution of the air compressor exhaust pressure not reaching the predetermined pressure failure
1. The gas output of the air compressor is less than the actual gas consumption. The connected equipment and pipe network should be checked, and any leaks should be repaired in time. If the actual air consumption is greater than the air output of the air compressor under normal operating conditions, the air compressor with a larger size should be replaced or the air compressor unit should be added.
2. he set value of unloading pressure is too low. Correctly set the unloading pressure value to give full play to the efficiency.
3. The air filter element is dirty and blocked, resulting in insufficient air intake and low exhaust pressure of the air compressor unit. Check air filter condition and replace if necessary.
4. Solenoid valve failure. The main bleed solenoid valve and the cold start bleed solenoid valve on the exhaust line are leaking and need to be replaced.
5. Leakage of the control air hose, replace the hose that controls the air.
6. The intake valve is insensitive or not fully opened. Overhaul and check the condition of the control system.
7. The oil-gas separator is blocked, replace the filter element of the oil-gas separator with a new one.
8. The safety valve leaks, and the valve needs to be recalibrated or replaced.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider