Stable and reliable
Stable and reliable, helping enterprises achieve sustainable productivity
Built-in aviation-grade sound insulation cotton, less than 65db(A)
Permanent Magnet Motor
180°C without degaussing; protection grade IP55, dustproof and waterproof
High Performance System
The system can be automatically adjusted according to production needs
Variable Speed Oil Screw Vacuum Pump
SOLLANT’s new generation of intelligent oil-lubricated screw vacuum pumps integrates domestic and foreign variable frequency drive technology, develops cutting-edge VSD core technology, and adopts the design principle of plug and play, easy installation, excellent performance, durability, energy saving, and environmental protection.
- High energy efficiency: The flow rate can be automatically adjusted according to the demand, and the advanced vacuum screw host and high-efficiency permanent magnet motor are used to assist production.
- High energy saving: It integrates VSD variable frequency drive technology at home and abroad, and improves the production energy saving rate by more than 35%.
- Low noise: Aviation-grade noise reduction design makes less noise, and belongs to the field model.
- Reliability: Design of hot and cold partitions to avoid high temperature or condensation of components, prolong the life of the screw rotor, stable operation, excellent performance, reduce consumption, and help enterprises save energy and increase efficiency.
- Safe and durable: plug and play, easy maintenance, super oil retention capacity, extremely low oil content in the exhaust port, energy saving and high efficiency, clean and environmentally friendly.
Variable Speed Oil Free Screw Vacuum Pump
Advanced pumping structure design: The advanced screw rotor design enables the gas to be compressed steadily step by step along the length of the rotor, thereby optimizing the thermal control of the rotor, optimizing the pumping performance under all inlet pressures, and maximizing the flow rate
◆Fast – shorten the vacuuming time
- High productivity: Shorten the time required for the process flow
◆Reliable – stable operation even under harsh industrial application conditions
- Low maintenance cost: no unexpected failure
- High productivity: long maintenance intervals
◆Intelligence – built-in control system has strong communication and automatic control capabilities
- Low installation cost: a low system integration cost
- Safe operation and stable output: support the automatic control of process wet process
◆Economy – affordable capital investment, low operating cost
- Significant cost savings: low water/gas and electricity usage costs
- Save space: occupy less land
◆Environmental protection – low noise operation, low energy consumption
- Low carbon footprint: no water required, no oil content, and lower electricity consumption
- Environmental protection: no pollution and waste oil discharge
Permanent magnet variable frequency oil screw vacuum pump technical specifications
Permanent magnet frequency conversion oil-free screw vacuum pump technical specifications
Screw vacuum pump for CNC industry
During CNC processing, there is a large amount of cutting fluid, and the use of water ring pumps has great pollution and high energy consumption. The selection of SOLLANT variable frequency screw vacuum pumps + special pre-processors can just solve the customer’s problems, and it is also better than the old equipment. Relative energy saving of more than 50%.
Screw vacuum pump for PVC industry
The water ring vacuum pump has no air conditioning, high energy consumption, and serious water pollution, which involves environmental protection issues. It takes a lot of time to clean the sewage pool every week. After switching to the SOLLANT screw vacuum pump, the problems reported by the staff have been solved, and it is better than the water ring vacuum pump. The pump can save energy by more than 50%.
Screw vacuum pumps for the leather industry
The vacuum degree of the water ring pump is unstable and not high enough. Often the texture is not clear, resulting in defective products, which need to be re-embossed many times. After using our variable frequency oil screw vacuum pump, the vacuum degree has increased and the texture has become clear.
Vacuum pumps for the paper tray industry
The application of water ring pump in this industry consumes a lot of energy, there are many defective products, the dehydration time is long, and the molding effect is poor. The focus of this transformation project is not only energy saving, but also improving production efficiency.
Vacuum pumps for the bellows industry
High vacuum, fast pumping speed, wide adaptability, low noise and vibration, high efficiency and energy saving. These features make it ideal for handling gases and vapors inside bellows, meeting industry demands for quality, efficiency and environmental friendliness.
The Wonders of Screw Vacuum Pumps: An In-Depth Look
A marvel of modern engineering, screw vacuum pumps have become essential tools in a wide range of industries. From chemical processing to food packaging, these versatile pumps play a vital role in maintaining optimal performance in various applications.
What is a Screw Vacuum Pump?
Screw vacuum pumps, also known as dry screw vacuum pumps, are a type of positive displacement pump that utilizes two screw-shaped rotors to compress gas and create a vacuum. Unlike other vacuum pumps that rely on oil or water for lubrication and sealing, screw vacuum pumps operate without any liquid, hence the term “dry.” This makes them an ideal choice for applications requiring clean and oil-free vacuum environments.
How Does a Screw Vacuum Pump Work?
The working principle of a screw vacuum pump revolves around the movement of its two main components: the male and female screw rotors. These rotors, with their helical profiles, are positioned in parallel within the pump housing and rotate in opposite directions.
As the rotors turn, the gas is drawn into the suction chamber, trapped between the rotor and housing. The gas is then compressed along the length of the screw as the rotors continue to rotate. Finally, the compressed gas is discharged through the outlet port, creating a vacuum within the pump.
This continuous process of gas compression and discharge allows the screw vacuum pump to maintain a consistent vacuum level, making it an efficient and reliable choice for various applications.
Key Components of a Screw Vacuum Pump
1. Rotors: The male and female screw rotors are the heart of the pump, responsible for compressing the gas and creating the vacuum. They are usually made of high-quality materials, such as stainless steel or specialized alloys, to withstand the pressures and temperatures encountered during operation.
2. Housing: The housing encloses the rotors and contains the suction and discharge ports. It is designed to provide a tight seal and maintain the vacuum within the pump.
3. Bearings and Seals: High-quality bearings and seals ensure smooth rotor rotation and prevent gas leakage, contributing to the pump’s performance and longevity.
4. Motor and Drive System: The motor and drive system provide the power required to drive the rotors. This can be a direct drive system or a belt-driven system, depending on the pump’s design.
5. Control and Monitoring System: Modern screw vacuum pumps often feature advanced control and monitoring systems that allow users to optimize performance, monitor pump conditions, and diagnose issues promptly.
Applications of Screw Vacuum Pumps
Due to their dry operation and ability to maintain consistent vacuum levels, screw vacuum pumps find applications in a wide range of industries, including:
1. Chemical and Pharmaceutical: Screw vacuum pumps are used in processes like distillation, drying, and degassing, where contamination-free environments are crucial.
2. Food and Beverage: These pumps play a role in food packaging, such as vacuum sealing, to extend shelf life and preserve product quality.
3. Electronics and Semiconductors: Screw vacuum pumps are essential in maintaining clean environments during manufacturing processes for sensitive electronic components.
4. Research and Development: Laboratories use screw vacuum pumps for various experimental processes, including vacuum drying, evaporation, and surface analysis.
Advantages of Screw Vacuum Pumps
Modern screw vacuum pumps have undergone significant improvements, resulting in enhanced performance characteristics. These advancements include:
a. Higher Efficiency: Manufacturers have developed screw vacuum pumps with improved rotor profiles and optimized clearances, resulting in higher volumetric efficiency and reduced energy consumption. These pumps can generate higher vacuum levels while operating with lower power requirements.
b. Increased Reliability: With advancements in materials and manufacturing techniques, screw vacuum pumps now offer increased durability and reliability. This ensures longer service life, reduced maintenance costs, and minimized downtime in critical applications.
Screw vacuum pumps are known for their eco-friendly features, making them a sustainable choice for industries. Some environmental benefits include:
a. Lower Energy Consumption: Improved efficiency in screw vacuum pumps leads to reduced energy consumption, resulting in lower carbon emissions and environmental impact.
b. Reduced Noise and Vibration: Innovative design and engineering techniques have resulted in quieter operation and reduced vibration levels. This not only improves the working environment but also minimizes noise pollution in industrial settings.
c. Oil-Free Operation: Traditional vacuum pumps require oil lubrication, which poses challenges in terms of maintenance, disposal, and potential contamination. However, advanced screw vacuum pumps now offer oil-free operation, eliminating the need for lubrication and reducing the risk of oil leaks and pollution.
The relentless pursuit of innovation has led to remarkable advancements in screw vacuum pump technology. Here are a few notable developments:
a. Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs): VFDs enable precise control of pump speed, allowing operators to optimize performance based on specific process requirements. This enhances energy efficiency and extends the pump’s operational lifespan.
b. Intelligent Control Systems: Screw vacuum pumps now feature advanced control systems that offer real-time monitoring, diagnostics, and remote control capabilities. These intelligent systems enable predictive maintenance, fault detection, and troubleshooting, optimizing pump performance and minimizing downtime.
c. Integration with Industry 4.0: Screw vacuum pumps are increasingly being integrated into digital manufacturing environments, leveraging the power of Industry 4.0 technologies. This integration enables seamless communication, data analytics, and process optimization, enhancing overall system efficiency.
Screw vacuum pumps have proven their worth as versatile and reliable vacuum solutions across multiple industries. Their dry operation, high efficiency, and ability to maintain consistent vacuum levels make them an indispensable tool for a wide range of applications. So next time you come across a screw vacuum pump, take a moment to appreciate the wonders of this modern marvel!