Refrigerated Air Dryer Manufacturer & Supplier
We hope to let you know our advantages and win-win cooperation in the least time.
- Can guarantee normal operation all year round Sturdy aluminum, more energy efficient than traditional shell and tube
- CPC control panel is easy to use, precise control, easy maintenance
- Good heat transfer performance, saving cooling power consumption
- Large heat transfer area, small air flow gap
The refrigerated dryer is based on the principle of refrigerated dehumidification, and the compressed air containing a large amount of saturated water vapor is forced to cool down, while keeping the pressure of the compressed air basically unchanged, the temperature of the compressed air is reduced, so that a large amount of water vapor in the compressed air It is in a supersaturated state, and in the saturated state, the water vapor condenses into liquid water droplets, entraining dust, and the steam-water separation device separates the water and dust and discharges them through the automatic drainer, so as to achieve the purpose of freezing and dehumidification.
SOLLANT refrigerated dryer, the pre-cooling and evaporating system is designed with an aluminum plate-fin heat exchanger, the heat transfer performance is much higher than that of a conventional shell-and-tube heat exchanger, and the limit temperature difference between the air inlet and outlet can reach 2°C, reducing the required refrigeration The amount can better ensure the treatment effect and reduce the energy consumption of the cold dryer.
|Heat exchanger series||Temperature difference between inlet and outlet||Saving energy|
|High-end small flow heat exchanger||5-7 ºC||15%|
|Economical small flow heat exchanger||9-10 ºC||5%|
|Large flow heat exchanger||3- 5ºC||25%|
Advantages of Refrigerated Air Dryer
1. The aluminum plate-fin heat exchanger is formed by overlapping multi-layer corrugated fins and partitions. The spacing between the fins is small and the number of layers is large, so the heat exchange area is large. There is a very little gap for airflow between the sheets. Therefore, its application method is different from that of shell-and-tube heat exchangers, and it is necessary to consider avoiding the risk of “ice blockage”.
2. Most of the steam-water separation of aluminum plate-fin heat exchangers adopts stainless steel wire mesh filtration and separation, which has the advantages of simple structure and high steam-water separation efficiency. Stainless steel wire mesh is generally made of SST304 material, which has high strength and corrosion resistance.
3. Thermostatic expansion valve, and hot gas bypass valve can realize the precise operation and durability of the refrigeration system. The expansion valve controls the injection of liquid refrigerant into the evaporator and protects the compressor motor from the liquid refrigerant. A thermal expansion valve allows you to maintain a constant superheat (or refrigerant level) under varying load conditions in your refrigeration system to save energy.
4. Perfect control and protection device
- Condenser fan control through temperature and pressure sensing o Sensor failure alarm
- High or low-pressure dew point indication
- Compressor overload protection
- Refrigerant high-temperature protection, which can stop the compressor when the discharge temperature is too high
- Evaporator ice block automatic start and stop