Maintenance of oil-free air compressor
- Clean the air valve, clean the carbon deposit on the valve seat and valve cover, clean the lubricating oil filter and filter screen, and check the moving structure.
- Clean the filter. The filter installed in a dusty place should be cleaned to reduce cylinder wear.
- Filter the air compressor oil every 2000 hours to remove metal shavings and dust impurities. If the oil is not clean, the oil should be changed, and a comprehensive inspection of the clearance of the entire machine should be carried out.
Long time idle maintenance:
Most factories will be equipped with some spare air compressors, which will not be used for a long time (generally sealed up), but if they are idle for too long, the function of the air compressor will be reduced or even difficult to use. When the air compressor is idle for more than that, the air compressor needs to be maintained.
- Before the unit is sealed, add the specified amount of grease as required, and refill the grease if it is idle for more than 6 months. Re-apply the grease before driving.
- Before the unit is put into operation again, clean the grease from the oil seal, wash it with kerosene or gasoline, and then add new oil.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider