Industrial Air Compressor Manufacturers & Suppliers
Sollant screw compressor manufacturers are focused on providing energy-saving and efficient industrial screw air compressors to the world. Sollant industrial air compressors include fixed speed and VSD screw air compressors, air compressors for laser cutting, 2-stage screw air compressors, high-pressure and low-pressure air compressors, etc. More than 20 years of industry experience, using technology to save costs, saving more than 40% of costs for global enterprises and factories.
Sollant always adheres to the goal of a win-win situation and continues to develop new energy-saving products to meet the growing needs of users. Focus on industry application characteristics, solve industry application technical difficulties, and better serve segmented industries.
- OEM & ODM service
- 7*24 hours online service, provide free consultation and quotation service
- After-sale service, provide technical guidance and training for customers
- 18 months for the whole compressor
- Two Years for the air end
- Air system solution provider and one-stop purchase
- 62~75db(A) noise level
- 80,000 hours SKF bearings
- Frequency conversion saves, eliminating no-load consumption
- Using permanent magnet frequency conversion, the efficiency is 5-7% higher
- Eliminate excess pressure waste and save 7-8% inefficiency
- The fan adopts frequency conversion, which can save 7-8% of the fan power
- Efficient two-stage compression motor
- Dual coaxial integrated design
- Double permanent magnet synchronous motor
- Dual frequency conversion control
- Hard pipe connection of the whole machine, no leakage point
- Using centrifugal fan, cooling effect is better, more energy saving
- Two-stage compression, small compression ratio, small bearing load, and greatly improved service life
Everything You Need to Know About Industrial Air Compressors
How To Choose A Rotary Screw Air Compressor?
Air compressors are mechanical devices that increase the pressure of a gas by reducing its volume. In other words, an air compressor is a specific type of gas compressor. Air compressors can work in two ways: positive displacement air compressors and centrifugal air compressors, also known as dynamic air compressors.
Air Compressor Buyer Guides
In this air compressor buying guide, you will learn more about what you need to look out for when buying a new industrial screw air compressor. The article will cover all basic specifications to help you find the best air compressor manufacturers for you. So, do you feel any of these statements sound like you?
a.Do you want to buy an air compressor, but find it hard to choose from the many screw air compressor manufacturers in china?
b.You want to purchase an industrial rotary screw air compressor, but you do not know where to find one.
c.You are afraid of buying the wrong air compressor, the wrong size, or the model.
d.You are not sure if you need a single-stage, two-stage, or rotary screw air compressor.
Do not worry; you are in the right place. Let us get started on this air compressor buying guide. In this section, you are going to learn about:
- The type of screw air compressor that suits your compressed air needs.
- The right size of the air compressor for you.
- Tips for saving money when buying a new air compressor.
- The options that can work for you.
- Mistakes you need to avoid when buying a rotary air compressor.
- The right air compressor for you
Air compressors are available in various sizes and models, making it easy for you to get confused when choosing one for your applications. And besides the models and size, there are other options that you can consider, such as air dryers and filters. Do not worry. Once you have what to look for in check, buying an air compressor is not an overwhelming task.
The right air compressor that will keep your ar tools running efficiently depends mainly on the correct pressure and capacity. You should know the difference between pressure, capacity, and how the two work together.
An Overview of Rotary Screw Air Compressor Brands and Series
There are some good air compressor brands that are of interest to us. All these industrial air compressor suppliers are of different series of rotary screw air compressors. These china compressor manufacturers differ in capacity, pressure, and options, but they are all rotary screw air compressors. This overview is made to help you make sense of the available china electric air compressor in the market.
The bottom line
The availability of many air compressor top brands in the market can make it hard for you to choose the right one for your needs. The situation becomes even more complicated if you want to import air compressors from China, but you do not know where to start your search.
One thing you need to know is that getting the right air compressor is a more straightforward task if you know what you want. With that in mind, you should first evaluate your need for an air compressor and decide whether you need a rotary screw air compressor.
With that done, this article has offered information on various china air compressor manufacturerS. If you are looking to import air compressor products, these are some of the reputable dealers that you can turn to.
Types Of Industrial Air Compressors
Different industries have different production needs. This automatically means that the air compressors are not the same. Also, Chinese air compressor manufacturers design different compressors for different application areas.
- Fixed speed air compressor
Fixed speed air compressors are the most common type of air compressor in use today.
They feature an electric motor that is directly connected to the compressor’s crankshaft.
The motor and crankshaft are also connected to a drive belt, which is used to rotate the compressor’s impeller.
This configuration allows for a continuous flow of compressed air at a constant RPM (revolution per minute).
- VSD screw air compressor
Variable speed drive is another type of industrial air compressor that you should consider buying.
- Centralized control mode Multiple air compressors are centrally controlled. According to the change in gas consumption, the number of running units is automatically controlled.
- Frequency conversion speed regulation mode The frequency conversion speed regulation mode is adopted to reduce the power output of the motor shaft.
- Soft start energy-saving Using a variable frequency energy-saving device and using the soft-start function of the frequency converter, the starting current starts from zero, and the maximum current does not exceed the rated current, which reduces the impact on the power grid and the power supply capacity requirements and prolongs the life of equipment and valves.
- Integrated screw air compressor
This type of industrial air compressor is a combination of a screw compressor, air dryer, air tank, and filter.
This type of compressor is designed for applications that require a large supply of compressed air.
The integration helps the air compressor achieve maximum results for different industrial applications. The screw air compressor manufacturers should give details on how to complete the integration.
- Two-stage screw air compressor
Single-stage compression is familiar to everyone and is widely used. In actual use, some air compressors with high power and high demand for gas production often use two-stage compression, which is another popular model in addition to permanent magnet frequency conversion in recent years.
The two-stage compression energy-saving screw air compressor can have 10%-20% more air volume than the single-stage compression oil-injected screw air compressor under the same power.
- Low-pressure air compressor
There are many uses of low-pressure air compressors, mainly in the glass industry, cotton spinning, chemical fiber industry, cement industry, and water treatment industry. The pressure required by these industries is relatively low, which cannot be satisfied by ordinary air compressors. This requires the air compressor to be equipped with a pressure-reducing valve, which will cause a lot of waste. Therefore, in response to this situation, our company has been very early. Began to develop this low-pressure screw air compressor, so that the output of compressed air of suitable pressure.
Contact screw air compressor factory for full specifications.
Main Uses Of Rotary Screw Air Compressors
1. The industrial compressor can be powered by compressed air
Many industries use compressed air to provide a certain amount of power for production. The compressed air can be used for power, machinery, and pneumatic tools, as well as control instruments and automation devices, ranging from the driving of various pneumatic machinery to large The defense industry and the ups and downs of submarines all, use the power transformed by air compressors. It can be seen that this use of air compressors is the most common application.
2. The industrial screw air compressor can be used in the refrigeration industry and the separation of mixed gases by compressed gas
In the artificial refrigeration industry, gas can be compressed, cooled, expanded, and liquefied by an air compressor, so as to achieve the effects of refrigeration and air conditioning; in addition, for mixed gas, the air compressor can also pass the separation device to separate the gas of various components. Separate out to obtain various degrees of gas.
3. The industrial air compressor can be used for synthesis and polymerization through compressed air
In the chemical industry, certain gases are synthesized and polymerized after the pressure is increased by the compressor. For example, atmosphere and hydrogen synthesize helium, hydrogen and carbon dioxide synthesize methanol, carbon dioxide, and ammonia synthesize urea, and so on. Polyethylene is produced under high pressure.
4. Air compressors can be used for gas transportation
Industrial air compressors are also used for gas pipeline transportation and bottling, etc. Air compressors are also used when pipelines are used to transport gas, such as remote gas transportation, bottling of various gases, and so on.
Air compressors are widely used in the industrial field, and there are also places where air compressors are applied in life. According to different configurations, air compressors are divided into different types, such as integrated air compressors, variable frequency, and power frequency screw air compressors, low pressure and high-pressure air compressors, etc. Although there are many categories and models of air compressors, many companies and individuals do not know what air compressor brands are of good quality? Which industrial air compressor companies are more reliable?
How to choose the best industrial air compressor for your factory?
As a professional industrial air compressor manufacturer, Sollant can provide you with professional advice.
a. Product quality
Buying an air compressor is the same as buying other products. First of all, it depends on the quality. Products with good quality can play a real role and have a longer service life. Therefore, when choosing an air compressor, you must first look at the quality, which can be judged from various aspects such as function and power, or you can let the industrial compressors manufacturers try it on the spot so that you can more truly perceive the quality of the product.
b. After-sales service
Whether the product is suitable, which compressor manufacturing company is more reliable, of course still depends on the after-sales service. Because industrial air compressors are used in a wide range of applications, they are often used in industrial manufacturing. The frequency of use, production environment, and other issues may have a certain impact on the product. If there is a problem in the use process, the screw air compressors manufacturers must be responsible Maintenance and after-sales service must be performed within the first time. This is a truly reliable manufacturer.
c. Manufacturer reputation
The choice of top industrial air compressor brands, of course, is to choose the best air compressor brands and high-reputation rotary compressor manufacturers. When choosing an industrial air compressor brand, you can search the Internet to see the brand ranking.
Advantages Of Two-Stage Screw Air Compressor
A 2-stage screw compressor instead of the one-stage compressor can achieve up to 15% energy saving. The rotor is finished in 20 steps to ensure the precision, reliability, and effectiveness of the rotor line.
Each level of the compression process will reduce the load of bearings and prolong the life of the host due to the low compression ratio. We choose imported SKF bearings, so as to ensure that the 2 stage compressor you use is efficient and reliable.
- Two-stage air compressor is more energy-efficient than a single-stage. Compared with single-stage compression, two-stage compression tends to be the most labor-saving isothermal compression. In principle, two-stage compression saves 15% more energy than single-stage compression.
- The double stage screw air compressor has low noise, low vibration, and high reliability. Another benefit that you will enjoy when you use a two-stage screw air compressor is that the noise level will be less than the other types. This type of compressed air supplies and equipment is usually quieter than other types, especially when it’s running at medium speed or higher. It achieves this by using two stages instead of one stage, which means that it can produce more pressure without much noise.
- Dual-stage compression reduces the compression ratio of each stage, reduces internal leakage, improves volumetric efficiency, reduces bearing load, and increases the life of the main engine. Although the initial purchase cost of a two-stage gas air compressor is higher than that of a single-stage screw compressor, it is more cost-effective to calculate from the overall energy consumption and maintenance.
- The general rule of thumb when it comes to the life and durability of an industrial air compressor is that it will last longer if it uses fewer moving parts and has fewer components. The two-stage screw air compressor has fewer moving parts and fewer components, which means that its lifespan will be longer than other types. Of course, this will be possible if you buy a factory direct air compressor.
If you are impressed by these benefits, then consider contacting a reliable rotary screw air compressor manufacturer in China.
How To Choose Air Compressor For Laser Cutting Machine
One key characteristic you should consider is hp or air pressure. The higher the horsepower or air pressure, the faster and more powerful your laser cutter will be.
For laser cutting machines that require a steady flow of pressurized air, you should consider purchasing an industrial air compressor OEM with a two-stage screw design. This type of industrial air compressor can produce a steady flow of pressurized air no matter how heavy the load or how much the machine is using it.
Another key characteristic you should consider is cubic feet per meter (CFM). This is a measure of the volumetric flow of compressed air. High CFM allows you to cut thicker materials and also allows you to cut faster. Air compressor China manufacturer will specify the volume of the air compressor.
I hope at this point you are fully equipped to buy industrial air compressors in China. Compression machine manufacturers in China are well-equipped to deliver a reliable air compressor for your application. Simply contact them and place your order from the largest air compressor manufacturers.