How to deal with the large oil content of the air compressor?
Analysis points with high oil content:
- Refueling quantity
- Oil fine separator
- Secondary oil return pipe
- Pressure maintenance valve
- Oil fine separator base
- Example analysis: Air compressor machine durability test, after 300 hours of operation, the oil level dropped rapidly, and then disassembled to check that the oil return pipe was blocked.
- Example analysis: the machine of the air compressor found a lot of oil at the air outlet, and there was an oil spray phenomenon when the safety valve was actuated. After the inspection, it was found that the amount of oil was too much
- Example analysis: when the air compressor is running on a heavy vehicle, the safety valve does not inject oil, but when the safety valve is disassembled after stopping, a large amount of oil is ejected. Initially, it was considered that the initial refueling amount is too much. Determination of the refueling amount: the first refueling is the upper red line The height is 10mm. After the machine is running normally, the oil level is between 1/2-3/4 of the two red lines.
A． The influence of fine oil separator:
- The top seal of the oil fine separator is not good
- The oil and fine separator is damaged, and there are hairs
B． Damage to the pressure maintenance valve will result in too fast a flow rate and poor separation.
C． The exhaust pressure is too low, resulting in too fast flow rate and poor separation effect
D． The exhaust gas temperature is too high, resulting in an increase in the gas phase of the oil, poor separation, and high oil content
4 The reaction between oil products and client gas (painting industry) especially consider this point
- Method to reduce oil content: return the secondary oil return pipe to the inlet of the intake valve
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider