Precautions for screw air compressor switch operation
In order to ensure the normal and smooth operation of the screw air compressor, the operator of the air compressor should strictly follow the correct switching steps.
Precautions for screw air compressor switch operation:
Precautions before booting:
1. Check the three-phase power supply and make sure it is normal.
2. Open the door lock of the machine and observe the oil level of the air compressor. At this time, the oil level cannot be lower than the z low level, otherwise the coolant needs to be replenished to the normal position.
3. Turn on the power of the controller and observe whether there is any abnormal display on the LCD screen. “Device is down” is displayed, which means it is normal.
4. Open the outlet valve of the air compressor.
5. After the above checks are correct, you can press the start button of the air compressor, that is, the (ON) button, and the air compressor can work normally.
Precautions for operation:
1. After starting up, observe the operation of the air compressor for 3 to 5 minutes. Observe whether there are abnormal noises and vibrations, whether there is oil or gas leakage, otherwise stop the machine immediately for inspection.
2. There is pressure in the pipeline and the container during rotation, it is strictly forbidden to loosen the pipeline or plug, and open the valve.
3. Pay attention to observe the oil level during operation. It is normal for the oil level to drop when the machine is running compared to when it is stopped. When the oil level cannot be seen and the exhaust gas temperature reaches 100 degrees, stop the machine immediately. Observe the oil level after stopping for 10 seconds, if it is insufficient, add lubricating oil when there is no pressure in the system;
4. After the gas is cooled by the cooler, condensed water will be produced, which should be discharged regularly, otherwise the water will be brought into the rear system by the gas; according to the weather, the water discharge time can be flexibly adjusted, and it is more frequent in summer.
5. During operation, parameters such as voltage, current, outlet gas pressure, outlet exhaust temperature, and oil level should be recorded at least every day for reference in future maintenance.
Precautions for shutdown:
1. Press the OFF button, and after 10 to 15 seconds, the intelligent controller will stop according to the pre-programmed program. The motor will stop. Avoid direct shutdown of the air compressor under heavy load;
2. When necessary, press the emergency stop switch (red button) to cut off the main controller and contactor power.
3. After the air compressor is stopped, it cannot be started immediately. It needs to wait for about 1 to 2 minutes until the system automatically empties the internal pressure to prevent the motor from being damaged by heavy load starting.
4. After the air compressor is debugged, adjust the pressure and other parameters according to the actual situation, and set it to the automatic control mode. In general, users do not need to adjust by themselves.
Sollant Focus on Energy Saving