Energy saving up to 10%~30%
Focusing on product development and application, it has a number of advanced process technologies, the selection of high-quality adsorbents, and the development and application of high-performance programmable valves. Compared with other nitrogen generators, it saves energy by up to 10% to 30%.
Twenty years service life
The whole machine is designed to last up to 20 years.
20-year quality assurance for pressure vessels, programmable valves, pipelines, filters and other major components.
Designed for harsh application conditions
Ambient temperature: -20℃～+50℃
Environmental humidity: ≤95%
Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa～106kPa
Easy to install and maintain
Compact and reasonable modern industrial design, optimized shape and fine craftsmanship. Compared with other nitrogen-generating equipment, it has high reliability and long service life. The equipment installation occupies a small area and is easy to install and maintain.
It uses compressed air as raw material and uses an adsorbent called carbon molecular sieve to selectively adsorb nitrogen and oxygen to separate ammonia in the air. The separation effect of carbon molecular decoration on nitrogen and oxygen is mainly based on the kinetic effect. The diffusion rate of oxygen molecules with smaller kinetic diameter in the pores of the molecular sieve is much greater than that of nitrogen molecules, and more oxygen molecules with smaller diameter enter the carbon molecular sieve solid. phase, while less xenon molecules with larger diameters enter the carbon molecular sieve solid phase. In this way, before equilibrium is reached during absorption, nitrogen molecules are enriched in the gas phase, and the product ammonia is obtained. After a period of time, the adsorption of oxygen molecules by the molecular sieve reaches a certain level. Through decompression, the gas adsorbed by the carbon molecular sieve is released, and the carbon molecular sieve is regenerated.
It uses air as the raw material and uses a high-efficiency, highly selective solid adsorbent to selectively adsorb nitrogen and oxygen to separate nitrogen and oxygen in the air. The separation effect of carbon molecular sieve on nitrogen and oxygen is mainly based on the different diffusion rates of the two gases on the surface of the carbon molecular sieve. The smaller diameter gas (oxygen) diffuses faster and more enters the solid phase of the molecular sieve. In this way, nitrogen-enriched components can be obtained in the gas phase. After a period of time, the adsorption of oxygen by the molecular sieve reaches equilibrium. According to the different characteristics of the adsorbed gas amount of the carbon molecular sieve under different pressures, the pressure is reduced to release the adsorption of oxygen by the carbon molecular sieve. This process is called regeneration. The pressure swing adsorption method usually uses two towers connected in parallel to alternately perform pressure adsorption and decompression regeneration to obtain a continuous nitrogen flow.
- Using pressure swing adsorption as the process principle, it is mature and reliable.
- Intelligent software cycle switching, purity and flow rate are adjustable within a certain range.
- Reasonable internal components ensure uniform airflow distribution and reduce the impact of high-speed airflow.
- Unique molecular sieve protection measures extend the service life of carbon molecular sieves.
- Intelligent interlocking unqualified nitrogen evacuation device to ensure product nitrogen quality.
- Optional nitrogen device flow, purity automatic adjustment system, remote control system, etc.
- The whole machine leaves the factory with no basic equipment indoors, and the pipes are matched and installed easily.
- It is easy to operate, stable in operation, has a high degree of automation, and can realize unmanned operation.
PSA NITROGEN PRODUCTION FLOW CHART
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) nitrogen production process flow
The compressed air provided by the air compressor is processed by the air purification system and enters the pressure swing adsorption ammonia production device for oxygen and oxygen separation, thus producing qualified ammonia.
1. Air compressor: For the pressure swing adsorption process, a stable compressed air source is very important. Insufficient air supply and low air supply pressure will affect the nitrogen production capacity of the device. The usual approach is to choose a screw air compressor. When the air supply is larger, centrifuge and other basic equipment should be used.
2. Air purification system: Compressed air contains a large amount of water, oil, particles and other impurities, which will cause damage to the carbon molecular sieve. The damage caused by oil is irreversible, and a perfect air purification system can ensure that the carbon molecular sieve is not damaged. be contaminated by these impurities, thereby ensuring the stable operation of the ammonia production unit. The system generally consists of a refrigeration dryer or adsorption dryer, a filter, and an air buffer tank.
3. Pressure swing adsorption nitrogen production device: One unit consists of two adsorbers and a nitrogen buffer tank. The adsorbers are filled with carbon molecular sieves. The front-end equipment continuously supplies gas. The two adsorbers alternately perform pressure adsorption and pressure reduction. Regeneration, continuous production of qualified nitrogen.
This step of preparing amino using pressure swing adsorption (PSA)
1. Pressurized adsorption: Compressed air enters from the inlet of the adsorber, and its internal pressure rises instantly. Relatively more 02, CO2, and H20 are adsorbed by the carbon molecular sieve, and the product nitrogen flows out from the outlet.
2. Pressure equalization: Two adsorbers work alternately. When one adsorber completes adsorption, the other adsorber also completes regeneration. In a very short period of time, through the connected pipeline between the two adsorbers, part of the gas in the adsorbed adsorber flows to the regenerated adsorber, so that the pressure of the two adsorbers is equalized.
3. Pressure reduction and desorption: After the adsorption is completed, the remaining gas is discharged from the adsorber through the outlet. The pressure of the adsorber quickly drops to normal pressure, and the 02, CO2, and H20 adsorbed by the carbon molecular sieve are desorbed.
4. Purge regeneration: Although the carbon molecular sieve in the adsorber that has been adsorbed has discharged a large amount of 02, CO2, and H20 through decompression and desorption, it is still partially residual. To this end, the finished nitrogen is introduced to reversely purge the carbon molecular sieve bed. , to completely desorb it.