In the manufacturing industry, air compressors are mainly used as the power source of pneumatic machinery. The main advantage of using air as power is that it is non-polluting and can be directly discharged into the atmosphere without treatment.
Main application: Spray washing machines, drive assembly tools, drive car body lifting hoists, pneumatic control, test fuel tanks and radiators, foundry workshops, sheet metal workshops, etc. Compressed air provides driving power and improves production efficiency and product quality.
The application of screw air compressors in the automotive industry can achieve the following effects:
- The air compressor used in the automobile industry occupies a small area and has complete functions.
- It is required to spray paint quickly, can work continuously, and the spray does not condense;
- The application of air compressors in the automotive industry can ensure that the painted surface has a good appearance, corrosion resistance and gloss;
- It is required that the spray should be fully effective and must not be discharged into the air.
The application of screw air compressors in the automotive industry has the following advantages:
1. Higher cost performance
Under the same power, the air compressor used in the automobile industry has a higher displacement and more stable pressure than the piston machine.
2. Low noise and vibration
Under the same exhaust volume and exhaust pressure, the screw air compressor has lower noise and less vibration than the piston compressor.
3. Intelligent control system and high-quality components
The fully intelligent control system, real-time monitoring of the operating status of the air compressor used in the automotive industry, and high-quality components ensure long-term stable operation of the equipment.
4. Low maintenance cost
Without piston air compressor consumables such as sealing rings and pistons, the screw air compressor can work normally for a long time with only normal maintenance, saving unnecessary maintenance and consumable costs.